S3E14: Understanding Psychosis with Grace Grossmann
A truly important story about the impact of the pandemic on mental health.
🎙In this episode of POSITIVE CHANGES: A SELF-KICK PODCAST, Shelley F. Knight talks to author, and yoga and wellbeing coach, Grace Grossmann.
👥 Join Shelley and Grace as they discuss the pandemic and its impact on society’s mental health, stress, psychosis, creativity, connection, and positive changes.
💻 GRACE’S LINKS
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/graceygrossmann/
- Cheer Up and Chill Out book: https://www.amazon.com/Chill-Out-Cheer-Up-Ten-Step-ebook/dp/B08RXFXJRT/
- Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/119995456776805/
- The Quarter-Life Crisis Podcast: https://open.spotify.com/show/3tHBTicQFcCaCxuBMh77pT
- Spring 2020: The Season Of Self-Discovery: Time to find freedom, hope and happiness book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0871M2W87
- Website and to subscribe to Grace’s newsletter: https://www.gracegrossmann.com/
- Medium: https://graceygrossmann.medium.com/
💻 SHELLEY F. KNIGHT LINKS
- 📗 Pre-order Good Grief: The A to Z Approach of Modern Day Grief Healing
- 🎙 Positive Changes: A Self-Kick Podcast on Apple podcast
- 🎙 Positive Changes: A Self-Kick Podcast on Spotify
- 📸 Shelley F. Knight Instagram
- 👭Satsang Sisters: Spiritual Empowerment for Women Facebook Group
- 💰 Donate to the podcast
- 📰 Shelley F. Knight free newsletter
- 📹 YouTube channel
- 📘 Buy Positive Changes: A Self-Kick Book