S2E18: Trailblazing A New Path To Purpose with Jordan Gross
In this episode, Shelley talks to Jordan Gross, a Northwestern and Kellogg School of Management graduate, a startup founder, TEDx speaker, and a #1 best-selling author.
Join Shelley and Jordan as they talk about embracing your difference, positive mindset, being of service to others, coaching, and positive changes.
JORDAN’S TOOLS FOR POSITIVE CHANGE
- Embrace your difference
- Watch Silver Lining Playbook
- Get C.O.M.F.Y
- Live a Cloud Nine life
- Have a C.O.Z.Y night
JORDAN’S BOOKS AND RECOMMENDATIONS
- The Miracle Morning by Hal Elrod
- Getting COMFY: Your Morning Guide to Daily Happiness by Jordan Gross
- The Journey to Cloud Nine: Confront the Past Redefine the Future by Jordan Gross
- The Top Five Regrets of the Dying by Bronnie Ware
- What Happens in Tomorrow’s World by Jordan Gross (March 2021)