S2E22: How To Change Your Life with Ruth Kudzi
Have you ever had a moment of absolute clarity when you know you need to change your habitual life?
🎙 In this episode, of POSITIVE CHANGES: A SELF-KICK PODCAST, Shelley F. Knight talks to Ruth Kudzi, business and mindset coach, coach trainer and best selling author.
👥 Join Shelley and Ruth as they laugh and talk about taking small steps to create big positive changes.
🛠 RUTH ’S TOOLS FOR POSITIVE CHANGE:
- Yoga or other forms of exercise
- Honest dating and reconnecting to self
- Breaking the negative cycles with one small positive change
- Quiet time
- Future Progression Visualisation
- Focus and commit
💻 RUTH’S LINKS:
- Website: www.ruthkudzi.com
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/ruthkudzi2/
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/ruthkudzi/
- Facebook group: www.facebook.com/groups/coachingcommunityRK/
💻 SHELLEY F. KNIGHT LINKS
- 🎙 Positive Changes: A Self-Kick Podcast on Apple podcasts
- 🎙 Positive Changes: A Self-Kick Podcast on Spotify
- 💰 Donate to the podcast
- 🖥 Website
- 📰 Shelley F. Knight free newsletter
- 📹 YouTube channel
- 📘 Buy Positive Changes: A Self-Kick Book
ABOUT SHELLEY F. KNIGHT
Shelley F. Knight is a once upon a time nurse turned writer who provides an eclectic blend of clinical, holistic and spiritual expertise in her specialist subjects of Positive Changes, Spirituality, and Grief.
She is author of Positive Changes: A Self-Kick Book (November 2018), host of Positive Changes: A Self-Kick Podcast, and is a freelance writer for international magazines.
Shelley holds a first class degree in adult nursing, and post graduate studies in Palliative Care and Life Limiting Illness, Pathophysiology of Cancer, Cytotoxic Chemotherapy, and Clinical Hypnotherapy.
In addition, Shelley holds a plethora of holistic and spiritual qualifications, including Transformational Regression Therapy, Spiritual Coaching, Spiritual Development Teacher, Holistic Diagnosis Skills, Mindfulness, Neuro Linguistic Programming, Herbalism, and Dream Therapy.
She is also an intuitive Tarot card reader, and intuitive Tarot coach, with gifts of clairsentience, clairaudience, and clairvoyance, inherited from her ancestors.
Shelley is passionate about encouraging individuals on a transformational journey towards positive changes, particularly following times of loss in their life, be it the loss of a known and trusted way of life, or loss of a loved one.
She has set up the Good Grief Northampton Death Cafe to provide a safe space for people to share their experiences of grief with others, and an accompanying Facebook page to support others beyond her home county of Northamptonshire.